Inviting intermediate and advanced students of flute
This event has already occurred. Get access to the 4 part recording of the composition, Sabapatikku-Abhogi- Gopalakrishna Bharati taught in these sessions!
Be part of the comprehensive 4-week Masterclass in May 2022, taught by Vidwans Heramb & Hemanth
Happening over 4 consecutive Saturdays in May 2022 - 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th at 7.00 AM IST via Zoom.
- Course structured on teaching modules adopted by accomplished musicians
- Chance to be a part of an erudite peer learning community
- To present your work and get valuable feedback from senior musicians
What you will learn?
- A Krti with detailed analysis
- To refine blowing and fingering techniques
- Balancing the Gayaki approach with the instrumental
- Sophisticated methods of notating
- Improvement in knowledge of Swaras
What will you gain?
- Lifetime access to recordings of the sessions
- Notations for the composition that has been taught
- Skills to present a composition professionally
- Ability to navigate complex concepts with ease
- Certificate upon completion of the sessions
The 4th session includes presentation by students to ensure they have internalised what has been taught. Limited seats, register now!
Log in to the sessions from anywhere, doesn’t matter which part of the world you reside in!
With recordings provided, you can always go back to revisit the lessons and soak in the intricacies till you find clarity.
For more information contact us - WhatsApp: +91-7259240932 | Email: email@example.com