This masterclass recording offers students a golden opportunity to learn pioneering creations in the annals of Indian Culture and Music, consisting of 108 songs on each of the Divya Deshams, directly from the composer, Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran himself! 72 of these compositions are in the Melakartas.
This event has already happened on Aug 13 & 14 @7:00 - 8:30 pm IST
Please see the list in the image for the songs covered.
Compositions that were covered in the session:
1.Amanushya veeryanugrahamu - Revagupti - Roopakam (108 Divya Desham Song: Tirupati)
2. Shree Sooktinatham - Kamalamanohari - Khanda Chapu (108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Tirumoozhikkalam)
3. Nalladai sheididum - Harikambhodhi - Adi
(108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Shrivilliputtur. Also a part of Ravikiran's 72 Mela Raga Mala Set.)
4. Krpa samudrane - Naganandini - Adi
(108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Tirushiruppuliyur. Also a part of Ravikiran's 72 Mela Raga Mala Set.)
5. Varnam - Sunadavinodini - Adi - Chitravina N Ravikiran (108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Tiruneeraham)
6. Pada Samrajyam Tandarul- Bhoopalam- Roopakam
(108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Tiruvanvandoor, Chengannur)
7. irivikkirama kaazhi sheer rama - Snehapriya - Adi
(108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Kaazhisheerama Vinnagaram. Snehapriya, also known as Viashnavi is a discovery of Ravikiran.
8. Vichaaram enakkedarku- Jhalavarali- Adi
(108 Divya Desha Gaanaamrtam: Tiruppadakam - Pandava Dootar. Also a part of Ravikiran’s 72 mela raga mala set)
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
- Learn select compositions from this sublime Divya Desham Set.
- Explore the aesthetics of the 72 Melakartas including vivadi ragas.
- Improve your skills in popular as well as rare janya ragas & talas.
SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES TO PERFORM
Solo/Ensemble opportunities will be provided for those who perfect these compositions to perform on Acharyanet Sabha and in other Live or Online Events * Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.