This masterclass recording offers students a golden opportunity to learn pioneering creations in the annals of Indian Culture and Music, consisting of 108 songs on each of the Divya Deshams, directly from the composer, Sangeet Samrat Chitravina N Ravikiran himself! 72 of these compositions are in the Melakartas.
This event has already happened on Oct 15th and Oct 16th
Compositions that were covered in the session:
- Vaikuntha vasane - Vishveshwarapriya - Adi
- Himachalanatha - Chalanata - Adi
- Panbu mikka jagannathan - Chakravakam - Roopakam
- Tirukkottiyur Sowmya Narayana - Roopavati - Adi
- Pashupati priya - Chitrambari - Roopakam
- Padaippavanaiye padaittavane - Natakapriya - Sankeerna Chapu
- Dwarakadheesham - Narayanagowla - Adi
- Tillana - Vakulabharanam
OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
Solo/Ensemble opportunities will be provided for those who perfect these compositions to perform on Acharyanet Sabha and in other Live or Online Events * Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.